Recently I had the opportunity to try out the KISS InstaWave curler. I decided to not only do the review but a quick and easy hair tutorial as well.
So up first is the tutorial then the review below.
For a fast and feminine look for the holidays I think MilkMaid braids are the way to go! They’re also great for any age.
1. Part the hair down the middle and detangle each section.
2. Starting on either side, make a low braid starting above the ear. Be sure to leave out pieces of hair for curling. Do this on both sides.
3. Now you should have one braid on each side.
4. Next you’re going to take a bobby pin and secure each braid to the opposite side of the head. If you place the braids just right they will cover the bobby pins.
5. Time to curl! I used the Kiss InstaWave curler. I placed a small section of hair onto the curling rod.
6. Then I pressed the dialer on the front of the curler and let it do all of the work for me.
7. The first side is done. Now repeat the curl process on the next side.
8. Make sure you smooth down any fly aways and double check the pins are secure.
9. ALL DONE!!!
What it does:
For those that don’t know the Kiss InstaWave is supposed to be able to help anyone of any skill level achieve tangle free fabulous curls. It is easy to use and features a dial that will automatically curl your hair left or right. It’s recommended to curl in both directions for a more natural effect. There are two heat settings, Low and high with a maximum of 420 degrees.
Hold InstaWave vertically
Simply place section of hair on the InstaWave curling rod
Touch the Curl Dial either left or right, and the InstaWave instantly and
automatically catches and curls the hair
Hold for 5-10 seconds, hold longer for tighter curls and less for beachy waves
Pull the InstaWave down vertically, letting hair out
I really like this product. After a few tries I got the hang of it fairly quickly and it was really easy to use. The InstaWave heats up fast so there isn’t a lot of waiting around. My favorite part is the dialer. You press the button down and it curls the hair for you. No more getting that awful crimp in the bottom of your curls! The only down side I found is the InstaWave does not work well on short hair. It only creates volume but no curl. This is a really great product for anyone with long hair.
If you’re interested in the KISS InstaWave check out the website Here where you can also find helpful video tutorials.
Powered by Brandbacker