This is my 2nd time being a part of the Weekly Round Up on IFB, a site that I go to for knowledge of the fashion industry as well as the blog world. I'm sure it means just as much to the other great bloggers as well as myself to be chosen so please take the time to click on their links as well as mine if you haven't read my post yet on 8 Beauty Tips You Need to Know.
Beyond the Hype:In Fashion, it's hard to tell what's really real. There is so much hype around everything. So many euphemisms, so many sales gimmicks, and so much "positioning" that to get to what really is going on... that takes some hard looks. This week we have quite a few thought-provoking posts that have us question the very surface of the fashion industry. About diversity, about diversions and about those tricks they use to make us buy.
Links à la Mode: February 5th
- Anti-Muse Fashion Riot: Thomas Hanisch: Berlin Fashion Week Debut
- Attire Club: Thoughts on Beauty and Race
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Essie Wrapped Color in Cashmere Trio
- Ginger Side of Life: Why I Fashion Blog
- Late Night Minutes: Review, Swatch + Dupes: Rouge Louboutin
- Life in the Fash Lane: Blogger Commenting Etiquette
- Modavracha's Spot: Beauty Review: Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence
- Ms. Fabulous: Katy Perry's Super Bowl Style
- My Legendary Style: 8 Beauty Tips You Need to Know
- Omnivouge: NYFW Packing Essentials
- Sammy Says: Are Designer Handbags Worth The Hype?
- Storybook Apothecary: Seductive Fragrances for Valentines Day
- Style Curated: Van Gogh: Viktor + Rolf Haute Couture 2015
- That Paki Blog: London vs Milan vs Paris Menswear
- The Fab Diaries: 5 Tips for Taking Care of Your Cat!
- The Fashion Barbie: What is Fashion Doing Wrong?
- The Rivaux: Over Hyped Products: Why My Lips Are Always Chapped
- TLV Birdie: California Style: How to Dress Up in 60 Seconds
- We Are Ready Made: Gender Duality
- Wild Beauty: The Last Tattooed Women of Kobane