Now that Thanksgiving is over we can all finally rejoice... it's Christmas time!!! This is my all time favorite part of the year. In honor of the holiday season I am participating in The 12 Days of Blogmas with some pretty fabulous ladies. Every day we will have holiday themed blog posts to get you in the holiday spirit and give you some awesome ideas to help with your holiday planning. The best part is there will be a Giveaway coming soon as well!
First up is The Holiday Bucket List. My list is made up of things I pretty much do every year and make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Each item is important and in no particular order So here we go!
My Holiday Bucket List
1. Decorate the house: This is pretty much a given. I just love the whole process of the Christmas music and time with my family as we put up the tree and hang stockings.
2. Bake lots of cookies: Is it really the holidays without Sugar cookies?!
3. Sing and dance to all of my favorite Christmas songs: Uhh Mariah Carey anyone? My kids and I can sing and dance for hours!
4. Skype with my family: I have family all over the place but most importantly is my mom. After all holidays are all about family.
5. Secret Santa Gift Exchange: I've got a pretty big family so I let my kids do a gift exchange so every sibling gets a gift.
7. When the weather gets nice and cool there is nothing like curling up with a mug of hot cocoa and the next item on my list...
8. Have a Holiday movie night: Movie nights are already awesome but when you pair them with a holiday theme and hot cocoa you can't help but get wrapped up in the magic of it all.
9. Build a Gingerbread house: I have to say I don't eat the house I leave that up to the kids but I love building them. They're so much fun to make and I feel like a kid again.
10. Write letters to Santa: A wish list to Santa just goes hand in hand with Christmas. It makes more of that magic I love so much!
11. Help someone in need: Because, why not?
12. Wear a pretty red dress: I absolutely love dressing up and I love Christmas so of course there has to be a pretty holiday dress involved.
13. Spend a day making ornaments: I love hand made things. They add a real personal touch to the holidays.
Well there ya have it, my Holiday Bucket list. I had fun coming up with this and I'm super excited for the rest of the 12 Days of Blogmas. Don't forget to see everyone else's lists over at Motherhood and Merlot or Girl on the move.
I'll be back tomorrow with Day #2!